by Courtney C Horne @FireezDragon
- Jindal is finally visiting the sinkhole! I guess the national attention brought on by Erin Brockovich’s visit is working.
- My favorite singing pirate group (who frequents the Louisiana Renaissance Festival) has made a Harlem Shake video.
- Obnoxious people hating on International Women’s Day on twitter also don’t know how to google the existence of International Men’s Day
- Upon hearing that Louisiana didn’t ratify the 19th amendment until 1970 and Mississippi not until 1984, someone suggested to me that perhaps Louisiana’s motto should be “at least we aren’t Mississippi”
- Here is a video everyone should watch on Wealth/Income Inequality
- Polling for the ’15 Louisiana Governor’s race possibility of Mitch Landrieu vs David Vitter is already going on.
- Betting odds for the 2016 presidential winner. I think I will be tracking these for a while and making a chart of the different candidates movement.